The Vietnamese top legislator expressed his belief that under the leadership of the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the Philippines will become more prosperous and its role and position will rise in the region and the world. He expressed his appreciation for the approval of the resolution, describing it as a historic event in the bilateral relationship as well as the relations between the two countries' parliaments. For his part, Zubiri said N.A. Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue's official visit to the Philippines contributes positively to further strengthening the strategic partnership between Vietnam and the Philippines as well as between their legislative bodies, highlighting Vietnam is the only strategic partner of the Philippines in ASEAN. He thanked Vietnam for always being a stable rice supplier for his country to help it ensure food security, expressing his hope that more products of the Philippines will be exported to Vietnam to keep a trade balance. The two officials spoke highly of the cooperative relationship between the two legislative bodies, both bilaterally and multilaterally, affirming the central role of parliamentary cooperation in promoting multilateral and bilateral relations between countries. They agreed to continuously maintain the exchange of… Read full this story
- China Focus: Xi holds talks with Cuban president to advance ties
- State Senate president discusses 'summer of recalls,' looks ahead to general assembly
- Colorado Senate president discusses 'summer of recalls,' looks ahead to general assembly
- Party, State leader welcomes Australian Senate President
- State President Trong holds talks with Argentine counterpart
- State President holds talks with Japanese PM Abe
- Speaker Pelosi and other top House committee members hold talks in Jordan with King Abdullah during 'a critical time for the security and stability of the region'
- Chinese, Brazilian presidents hold talks
- Prime Minister holds talks with Chinese Premier
- MD Senate President Miller To Step Down As Leader, Keep Seat
Top legislator holds talks with Philippine Senate’s President have 309 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 25, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.