Restoring the golden past: Under government control, Air India had rather lax norms Restoring the golden past: Under government control, Air India had rather lax norms 1 2 3 4 MUMBAI: In Air India ‘s exhaustive list of grooming guidelines for its cabin attendants, male The latest norms though spell out every single aspect right down to the minutest detail. While an exhaustive list was issued over a month ago, the airline recently issued another document which highlighted key changes in uniform guidelines with the don'ts highlighted in a bold font. Read Also Off-duty Air India crew should not wear uniform Air India's grooming guidelines for its cabin attendants has spelt out minute details such as hair gel for male crew and female crew can use only four black bobby pins. For women cabin crew, it has specified only gold or diamond round-shaped earrings without design or ornamentation; an optional small bindi with a saree that is within 0.5 cm size; rings not more than 1 cm in width and only one allowed on each hand; only one single bangle without design and stones; hair styled into high top knots or low buns not permitted; only four black bobby pins… Read full this story
- Falling Sex Ratio in India Leaves Netizens Disappointed
- This is how you can get a cabin crew job near Bristol
- Other voices: Why are female broadcasters still in a minority?
- The mystery of the 'identical' Miss India contestants
- Trump says talks with Putin are 'none of your business'
- G20 summit 2019: Trump: Won't be raising tariffs for time being
- Final round of voting under way in India’s marathon elections
- Q and A: India’s foreign minister on Kashmir
- Guam's mayors announce Village News for June 22, 2019
- Guam's mayors announce Village News for June 1, 2019
Air India Grooming Rules: No crew cut for male attendants or pearl earrings for females | India Business News - Times of India have 287 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at November 24, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.