A relation of the Royal Family has told Meghan Markle to “hang in there” as she continues to suffer a “hellish kind of hazing”. The term, used in the US to describe a painful initiation period, was chosen by a third cousin of King Charles – Christina Oxenberg, whose mother Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia was once engaged to actor Richard Burton in between his two marriages to Elizabeth Taylor. In an interview with the New York Post, 59-year-old Oxenberg also stated her belief that Meghan is the subject of cruel jibes in the UK because she is a “foreigner”, arguing her treatment is similar to that dished out to the likes of Koo Stark and Princess Michael of Kent in the past. READ MORE: Prince Harry told to ‘get a degree’ as back up from Royal Family exit masterplan She also suggested that others, such as Sarah Ferguson and Kate Middleton , who are both British but deemed to be from a lower class than the circles the royals normally mix in, also had their own “hazing” difficulties. Delivering her advice to the Duchess of Sussex, Oxenberg declared: “To Meghan Markle, I say, 'What you are going through is a… Read full this story
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have their first official outing as a couple
- Meghan Markle Is The Future Of A Monarchy With Racist Baggage
- How "The Crown" On TV And Meghan Markle IRL Are Humanizing The Monarchy
- Royal Tour, Day 2: Meghan Markle and Prince Harry head to Dubbo
- Top 10 Pop Culture Moments We're Thankful For This Year
- Chaos reigns: British monarchy staggers from one scandal to another with no end in sight
- Why Queen Elizabeth can now ‘never trust’ younger royals
- The Donald arrives for four-day red carpet visit: Trump and Melania set foot on UK soil for first time as President and First Lady - but he brushes aside protests by claiming Britons 'like him a lot'
- The six big royal events of 2018 we're so excited for
- Should Prince Andrew be fired? Why the British monarchy needs to get serious about brand management
Meghan Markle's 'hellish kind of hazing' as King Charles' cousin urges 'hang in there' have 338 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at September 23, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.