Honey J [CJ ENM] Honey J, a female dancer who gained popularity after her appearance of Mnet's dance-off show "Street Woman Fighter" (2021), has set the record straight about her future husband. Her agency, More Vision, was quick to clarify information reported by a local media outlet Thursday morning was false. Other outlets verified the agency’s statement. Reports claimed the dancer’s fiancé is a model who is ten years her junior. While More Vision dispelled the reports, it refused to reveal any information about the man, citing the couple’s privacy. The article was subsequently deleted. Earlier this month, Honey J announced through her Instagram that she is pregnant and will be getting married. Honey J, whose real name is Jeong Ha-nee, is the leader of eight-member female dance crew HolyBang. The crew won the first season of "Street Woman Fighter" and has seen popularity since. Earlier this year, HolyBang signed with More Vision, a music label founded by singer Jay Park. BY LEE JAE-LIM [[email protected]]
- Attorney for Nancy Pelosi's husband wants to set the record straight on DUI
- Today’s coronavirus news: Ontario reporting 1,345 hospitalizations, 165 in ICU; FDA clears booster for healthy kids
- Dallas Cowboys 2022 schedule, win total: Predicting every game, record projection, opponents and much more
- Rocket Report: Starliner soars into orbit; about those Raptor RUDs in Texas
- China Eastern plane crash likely intentional, US reports say
- The ‘Mona Lisa Of Cars,’ A Mercedes SLR 300 Coupe, Sells For A Record $142 Million
- Boris reckons he’s been ‘humbled and learned a lesson’ from Sue Gray report
- Brazilian director Breno Silveira dies on set
- England set for huge economic boost as 'Space Clusters' propel UK to 'superpower' status
- sandberg: Who is set to replace Sheryl Sandberg at Facebook?
Honey J's agency sets record straight regarding reports about her fiancé have 290 words, post on koreajoongangdaily.joins.com at September 22, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.