Gogglebox star Giles Wood may be best known for his on-screen antics with his wife Mary Killen but he has another job that fans don’t know about. Giles and Mary joined the Gogglebox family back in 2015 and swiftly became fan favourites on the hit Channel 4 programme thanks to their comical exchanges as they pass judgement on that week’s top TV shows. The latest series will once again see the popular couple – who refer to one another as “nutty” – welcome fans into the Wiltshire-based cottage they call home as they provide a fresh bout of commentary. READ MORE: Zoe Ball originally snubbed Celeb Gogglebox before son Woody forced her to change mind While Giles’ posh accent has provided fans with hours of entertainment on the TV he has a different job that keeps him busy outside of his reality TV career. While Mary works as an agony aunt and columnist for The Spectator, as well as being a published author with books focusing on etiquette including the title How the Queen Can Make You Happy, Giles’ career is more of a mystery. A previous episode of Gogglebox saw Mary reference how he had “retired at 21” as… Read full this story
- Where former Gogglebox stars are now - from crumbling TV careers to locked up behind bars
- The Truth About Those Slaps and More: 15 Secrets From
- Men working in the lowest-skilled jobs such as cleaners, security guards and drivers are FOUR TIMES more likely to die of coronavirus than accountants and lawyers
- How fortunes are being made and lost in Madagascar's vanilla boom
- Into the Woods: Spine-Tingling Secrets About the
- Footballers with surprising jobs after ex-Man City Premier League ace Shay Logan revealed he’s training to be a plumber
- Mike Tyson net worth: How much money does the boxing legend have, how did he lose it all and how does he earn cash now?
- Apex Legends Season 5 Patch Notes Released For Fortune's Favor Update
- Apex Legends Season 5: Fortune's Favor Update Full Patch Notes Released
- Apex Legends Season 5: Fortune's Favor Update Full Patch Notes
Gogglebox's Giles Wood has secret job that earns him fortune after 'retiring at 21' have 336 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at September 23, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.