Richa Chadha and Ali Fazal have decided not to put phone restrictions at their wedding, they want their guests to be at ease and enjoy the event. Earlier many of the celebrity weddings have restricted the phones at their wedding in order to maintain confidentiality. But, Richa and Ali are in no mood to apply any such restrictions at their wedding. They have skipped this policy as they want their guests to have fun and be at ease in the ceremony. Despite of ditching this policy, the couple have requested their guests to forget your phones for the day and just enjoy every bit of the wedding. As per the sources: “Their invite state that 'Leave your phones and enjoy yourself. Don't worry about capturing this moment on camera. Capture it in real-time.” "While they have made this request, the actors also strongly feel that people can be at more ease when they don't have restrictions on them. They want people to have their phones and still have a good time, informed the sources." As per PinkVilla, Richa Chadha and Ali Fazal's pre-wedding festivities will begin from September 30th onwards. The couple will tie the knot on October 6th.
- Richa Chadha And Ali Fazal Inspire Us To Suit Up And Richa Chadha’s Kaftan Dress Decoded Too
- Richa Chadha Mourns The Loss Of Beau Ali Fazal’s Grandfather, Says ‘Tears Won’t Stop’
- Photo: Richa Chadha thanks beau Ali Fazal for taking care of her 'in sickness and in health'
- Richa Chadha excited to reunite with 'Fukrey' gang for upcoming installment
- Asian Insider, April 6: Australia-New Zealand ‘travel bubble’; North Korea skips Tokyo Olympics
- Vietnamese family traditions notwithstanding, the old need solid policy support
- Sunny Leone's Holi kiss!
- Shankar to direct Ranveer!
- Mirzapur 2: Shweta Tripathi Aka Golu Gupta's Fuss-free Wardrobe In The Season 2 Of Mirzapur
- Fawad Khan & His Wife Celebrate 13 Years Of Togetherness; Their Picture Spells 'True Love' In Bold!
Ali Fazal, Richa Chadha decides to skip 'no-phone policy' at their wedding have 322 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at September 25, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.