TikTok shopping is about to get easier, as the short-form video app offers advertisers no fewer than three different types of Shopping Ads … Video Shopping Ads Catalog Listing Ads Live Shopping Ads The new options have been announced following a global research study that found that almost half of TikTok users are interested in buying products through the app. TechCrunch reports: Video Shopping Ads allow advertisers to highlight one or more products in their in-feed video ads in a way that amplifies product discovery and purchase intent. TikTok says video Shopping Ads provide dynamic experiences based on the shopper's intent to purchase, with smart targeting and optimized ad delivery. Video Shopping Ads essentially put brands' shoppable videos in front of users who are more likely to buy them. The ads will also automatically create a landing page to better determine a user's intent to purchase. Catalog Listing Ads allow advertisers to scale their product catalogs across the app and expand advertising reach beyond the For You Page. With Catalog Listing Ads, advertisers can promote their products across shoppable surfaces like "Recommended Products" or "Related Products" on TikTok, where users with relevant interests and higher purchase intent can discover and… Read full this story
- BlackBerry wants to make the internet of things safe for you
- Toyota's 2019 Super Bowl ad makes us wish we were as tough as Toni
- These apps can make your holiday shopping a lot easier
- Village shop is making Strongbow Dark Fruit slush and people can’t get enough
- Do dealerships make more off new or used cars?
- How Selling a Car Works
- Google Ads: Effective, a Little Frustrating, Businesses Say
- Apple to ad industry: Tough luck, privacy comes first
- Femvertising: Ads targeting women do plenty for brands
- Former Next employee reveals the 10 hacks to shop the sale
TikTok Shopping Ads make it easier for advertisers to sell things to you have 301 words, post on 9to5mac.com at August 19, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.