Spotify is extending its free trial period for Spotify Premium to three months, up from the previous one month that new users usually have to try out the paid service. blog post announcing the offer, Spotify said the free three-month trial of its Individual Premium plan is available to eligible Free and first-time users. In addition, Spotify said those who canceled their Premium plan before July 15 for whatever reason can get it back with the first three months charged at just $9.99, which is less than $4 a month. Both offers are now live and will run through September 11. After the three-month trial ends, subscriptions renew automatically at the regular monthly cost of $9.99. Both offers are open to eligible users in 135 Spotify markets around the world. Apple Music is still currently running its typical one-month free trial for new users, but if the service responds with a like-for-like extension of its trial to counter Spotify’s offer, you can be sure we’ll cover it here. Tag: Spotify
- Apple Music Bows to Taylor Swift, Will Pay Artists During Free Trial
- Spotify is running an awesome holiday deal for new and lapsed Premium users
- Spotify hits 60 million paying subscribers in streaming battle with Apple Music
- How podcasts fit into Spotify’s strategy to increase engagement, subscriber base in India
- Spotify free now works on Amazon Alexa and Bose speakers
- No longer mobile-only, Pandora Premium features come to the web
- Spotify makes NYSE market debut with a bang
- Free PlayStation Plus Weekend Announced for 'Red Dead Online', 'GTA Online', and More
- Aggressive Content Bundling Might Be Spotify's Only Chance of Competing With Apple, Amazon
- Spotify’s Daniel Ek Has a Plan to Harness Hollywood for Podcasts and Create "the World’s No. 1 Audio Platform"
Spotify Premium Extends Free Trial Period to Three Months have 281 words, post on www.macrumors.com at August 16, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.