I regularly wear the Oura Ring and the Apple Watch Series 7 together, as one fills in the gaps the other has in its arsenal of features. Through two recent updates, the Oura smart ring has increased its ability to monitor health and fitness with the addition of simple fitness tracking and SpO2 blood oxygen monitoring . Is the Oura Ring now a full-fledged health and fitness tracker ready to be worn on its own, without any compromises? Contents New features Workout HR tracking Workout tracking compared to the Apple Watch Sleep tracking against the Apple Watch Ready for prime time? New features Both the workout tracking and the SpO2 blood oxygen monitoring have been promised since the launch of the third-generation ring in 2021 , so their arrival is overdue. The workout mode employs the ring's heart rate tracking and came to the ring at the end of May, while the Sp02 feature came at the end of July. Once you set the feature up, it works automatically. The workout mode is quite simple as it only looks at your heart rate to assess intensity, and doesn't seem to use the accelerometer to cover movement, making it relatively basic… Read full this story
- Sleep tracking is coming to Apple Watch, but monitoring your sleep is a bad idea
- Digital Trends Live: T-Mobile’s nationwide outage, Rosie Okumura, and more
- Could your Fitbit or Apple Watch detect early COVID-19 symptoms?
- Apple Watch Series 3 down to lowest-ever price at Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 5, Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 discounted for Father’s Day
- Amazon discounts Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple Watch Series 5
- The Apple Watch is finally becoming a sleep tracker
- Slow-motion footage captures an Apple Watch Series 5 'coughing' out droplets of water in bursts through the device's speaker
- Apple Watch coughing out water looks stunning in slow motion
- Apple WatchOS 6 tips and tricks
Is now the time to ditch your Apple Watch for the Oura Ring? | Digital Trends have 305 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at August 4, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.