– A + A PUTRAJAYA (Aug 5): Applications to hire foreign workers have been stopped temporarily from Aug 15 to 31, the Human Resources Ministry (KSM) said on Friday (Aug 5). It is to enable a review of foreign worker procedures, following the Employment (Amendment) Act 2022 that will be enforced from Sept 1, the ministry said in a statement. “The new procedure for foreign worker applications beginning Sept 1, 2022 will be announced soon," the ministry said. Applications submitted by employers before or on Aug 14 would be processed and completed before or on Aug 31, 2022. The Employment (Amendment) Act 2022 passed by the Parliament in March, involves the extension of maternity leave from 60 days to 98 days, restrictions to firing pregnant workers, as well as the introduction of paternity leave for married male workers.
- Tucker Carlson: Senate GOP Trying to Pack Foreign Workers into U.S. Jobs While 18M Americans Are Jobless
- Farmers warn fruit and vegetable harvests could be lost if coronavirus lockdown means they run short of foreign workers to pick produce
- White House Unclear About Fate of Mike Lee’s Foreign Worker Bill
- Judge throws out Trump administration rules limiting skilled-worker visas
- Justice Department Debunks Silicon Valley’s ‘Worker Shortage’ Claim
- Japan's hafu stars are celebrated. But some mixed-race people say they feel like foreigners in their own country
- Judge throws out Trump rules limiting skilled-worker visas
- Feds say Facebook broke US law offering permanent jobs to H-1B workers
- Hawaii is offering free round trips to remote workers who want to live there temporarily
- Malpractice, fraud and blackmail: Italy's treatment of undocumented workers
Foreign worker applications stopped temporarily from Aug 15 to 31 have 247 words, post on www.theedgemarkets.com at August 6, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.