– A + A PUTRAJAYA (Aug 5): Applications to hire foreign workers have been stopped temporarily from Aug 15 to 31, the Human Resources Ministry (KSM) said on Friday (Aug 5). It is to enable a review of foreign worker procedures, following the Employment (Amendment) Act 2022 that will be enforced from Sept 1, the ministry said in a statement. “The new procedure for foreign worker applications beginning Sept 1, 2022 will be announced soon," the ministry said. Applications submitted by employers before or on Aug 14 would be processed and completed before or on Aug 31, 2022. The Employment (Amendment) Act 2022 passed by the Parliament in March, involves the extension of maternity leave from 60 days to 98 days, restrictions to firing pregnant workers, as well as the introduction of paternity leave for married male workers.
- H-2B applications slow to rise; nearly 1,800 foreign workers on Guam
- Spouses of skilled foreign workers risk losing work permits under Trump
- Goldman Sachs: Almost One Million H-1B Foreign Workers Hold University-Level Jobs Here
- USAID training foreign workers for English-speaking jobs
- GOP/Democrats Lobby to Import Twice As Many Low-Skilled Foreign Workers
- US to grant more visas for seasonal workers
- Amazon's $15 minimum wage gives a lift to California's vast warehouse region
- Short of Workers, U.S. Builders and Farmers Crave More Immigrants
- U.S. tightens renewal requirements for nonimmigrant worker visas
- Fact check: Trump makes misleading boasts on economy and foreign issues in U.N. speech
Foreign worker applications stopped temporarily from Aug 15 to 31 have 221 words, post on www.theedgemarkets.com at August 6, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.