Video AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content. We have both M2 Macs here in our testing studio. We’re comparing the M2 MacBook Air against the M2 MacBook Pro to see how they stack up and how much of a difference the thermal limitations make. Apple’s introduction of the M2 generation of Apple Silicon is similar to the M1 launch in a few ways. Yet again, Apple is starting with entry-level Mac models, with the M2 MacBook Air and M2 13-inch MacBook Pro the first options on the block. However, rather than being a simple spec-bump to consider, Apple has added a giant wrinkle to proceedings by overhauling its MacBook Air . MacBook Air M2 Apple’s 2022 MacBook Air features the M2 chip and comes in your choice of four finishes. Save up to $150 at Adorama Use coupon code APINSIDER with this pricing link in the same browsing session. Plus, save $40 on AppleCare. Buy at Amazon Buy at B&H The wrinkle doesn’t make the decision-making process harder. Indeed, the changes Apple made have made it much… Read full this story
- iPad Air (2019) vs iPad mini (2019): Which should you buy?
- Apple’s Mac market share plummets in Q3, likely caused by MacBook Air delay
- Essential Tools for Cleaning your MacBook Pro, MacBook or MacBook Air
- iPad Air 3 vs Surface Go: Which should you buy?
- Mujjo Folio Sleeve for MacBook Air and MacBook Pro review: More than just a sleeve
- 11-inch iPad Pro vs. 10.5-inch iPad Pro: Apple Makes Major Changes
- Apple's top-of-the-line 2017 MacBook Air discounted to $999| AppleInsider
- Apple will fix these iPhone X, 13-inch MacBook Pro issues for free
- How to buy a refurbished Mac, MacBook, iPhone, or iPad from Apple
- Apple pushing out performance fix for MacBook Pro 2018
Compared: MacBook Air with M2 vs 2022 13-inch MacBook Pro have 307 words, post on appleinsider.com at September 6, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.