As technology has evolved over the past few years, we've been looking for a way to take our comments/community functionality to the next level. We know that having healthy and on-topic conversations about the latest Apple news is a vital part of the 9to5Mac experience, so we're excited to announce that we're getting ready to launch a brand new comments system called OpenWeb. OpenWeb is used by WSJ, AOL, Yahoo, and many other major publishing platforms. Over the past few months, we've been slowly rolling it out across our network. If you visit 9to5Google , 9to5Toys , DroneDJ , Space Explored , or Connect the Watts , you can already get a feel for how it works. OpenWeb is a much faster platform than we currently use, so we know readers will appreciate it. OpenWeb also has a superior moderating functionality for our staff but also handles much of the most toxic and irrelevant comments automatically. A new 'Popular in the Community' section will appear under posts highlighting some of the most active conversations on the site that might be worth your time. We know you have countless options for your Apple news, reviews, and commentary, so we appreciate each… Read full this story
- There’s a new Halo game coming … but to arcades
- NC State athletic department unveils a new look
- Nevada gambling regulators approve new fantasy sports model
- J.J. Watt blasts NFL insider for comment about Josh Rosen
- Leinster look like a whole new team, beams Sexton
- Australia vs New Zealand highlights: Three wickets fall as rain delays Day 4
- New York Knicks: NBA Draft Shooting Guards To Watch In 2016-17
- McKayla Maroney makes first public comments on Larry Nassar: 'I should never have met him'
- DeMarcus Cousins returns to New Orleans prior to Game 3, his first visit since Achilles injury
- The new-look Lynx, a move to Las Vegas and more: 18 reasons to be excited about the 2018 WNBA season
A new comments platform is coming to 9to5Mac have 323 words, post on 9to5mac.com at August 19, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.