Seafood exporters in Vietnam may find the second half of 2022 a challenging period compared to the first due to slowing global economic growth, despite a successful first half of the year, according to a conference held by the Vietnam Association of Seafood Exporters and Producers. Exports of seafood in the first five months of the year rose by around 42%, but they are expected to slow down for the second half of 2022. (Photo: VNA) Since the start of 2022, seafood businesses have been focusing on recovering their production, increasing exports and networking with partners after the COVID-stricken year of 2021. Exports of seafood in the first five months of the year reached 4.7 billion USD, a 42% increase year-on-year. During the conference held in HCM City on June 22, Truong Dinh Hoe, general secretary of the association, said that export prices grew by up to 15%, and markets grew around the world. The association has been focusing on helping businesses overcome their difficulties, facilitating trade, educating members on free trade agreements, and calling for more favourable policies. However, he noted that inflation is occuring around the world, and international transportation fees have increased strongly due to rising petrol… Read full this story
- UB women put on second half but fall at bit short
- The 10 questions that will define the second half of the NBA season
- Huskies use second-half rally to top Washington State 72-70
- NBA Power Rankings: Raptors finishing as East's top seed, concern for Rockets and other second-half predictions
- 15 storylines to watch in NBA's second half: Will Lakers make playoffs? How long will James Harden's scoring streak last?
- Utes eye second half of Pac-12 play
- BYU football grades: Cougars dismiss first half, ace Western Michigan in second half
- Duke vs. Louisville score: No. 2 Blue Devils stage epic 23-point comeback in second half
- Big West: UC Irvine ready for week that will challenge its status atop conference standings
- LeBron James says he's raising his intensity to playoff level as he prepares Lakers for second-half push
Seafood exporters face challenging second half of 2022: conference have 322 words, post on dtinews.vn at June 24, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.