While speaking to CNN on Friday, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said that by overturning Roe v. Wade, the Supreme Court "chose to endanger the lives of all women and all birthing people in this country. But not only that, they've chosen to strip rights from men, too." Because "the right to our own bodies and the right to form our families, this is something that belongs to all of us." Ocasio-Cortez stated, "I think what the Supreme Court just did is that they chose to endanger the lives of all women and all birthing people in this country. But not only that, they've chosen to strip rights from men, too. Because, frankly, the right to our own bodies and the right to form our families, this is something that belongs to all of us. And it does not belong to lawmakers. It does not belong to nine Supreme Court justices. It does not belong to those justices who were appointed by presidents, many of whom didn't even win the popular vote in this country. This is the cementing of minority rule in a lot of ways. And we're going to have to fight a long road to get it back, but we're… Read full this story
- 4 Sex Workers on What They've Learned About Men's Mental Health
- Where Are All Of The Pro-Choice Men?
- YouTube CEO's disappointing response to lack of women in tech completely missed the point
- Indian state takes a step forward for transgender rights
- The Latest: Congresswomen urge people to ignore Trump’s bait
- The power-sharing dream: Where women rule in the world
- 10-Year-Old Catches Newborn Baby Sister In Viral Birth Photos
- Call the midwife: Three Northern Ireland Ireland women reveal what the job is really like
- Transgender Track World Champion Defends Her Human Right—To Race
- Start-up empowers women with choice
Ocasio-Cortez: SCOTUS Endangered 'Lives of All Women and All Birthing People' and Chose 'to Strip Rights from Men, Too' have 312 words, post on www.breitbart.com at June 24, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.