Deputy Prime Minister Phạm Bình Minh delivers a speech at the 27th International Conference on the Future of Asia in Tokyo on Thursday. — VNA/VNS Photo Đào Thanh Tùng TOKYO — Deputy Prime Minister Phạm Bình Minh proposed that Asia strengthen its responsibility in keeping and creating a peaceful and sustainable environment for development and prosperity in the region and the world. This should be based on cooperation, understanding, trust, and responsibility, he said, while delivering a speech at the 27th International Conference on the Future of Asia (FOA 2022) in Tokyo on Thursday. He said, entering the third decade of the 21st century, the Asian region is witnessing profound historical changes, with both opportunities and challenges that have long-term impacts on future generations. As the region and the world are focusing resources to handle urgent unprecedented issues, first and foremost, countries need to make responsible contributions, show mutual respect, and equally cooperate for mutual benefits, he said. In the region, sovereignty disputes at sea continue to pose a threat to peace and security. Regarding the East Sea issue, it is necessary to settle disputes and disagreements by peaceful measures in line with laws, particularly the UN Charter and the 1982 United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS), promoting… Read full this story
- PM attends Viet Nam Business Forum 2018
- US partners with Viet Nam to build urban energy security
- Chinese premier calls for healthy, stable, sustainable China-Japan ties
- Việt Nam charts course towards green economy
- Việt Nam’s labour productivity needs to catch up with ASEAN
- Many foreign companies move factories to Việt Nam: Savills
- US partners with Việt Nam to build urban energy security
- Phnom Penh Post joins Asia News Network
- Vietjet enjoys a prosperous 2018
- What makes Phú Quốc Asia’s leading tourist destination?
Việt Nam calls for Asia to create peaceful, sustainable environment for world prosperity have 299 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 26, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.