Prince William and Kate Middleton’s decades-long romance was never expected to last by members of the royal family, reported Express UK. The now-Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have been married for more than a decade now and share three children, however, when they first met two decades ago at St Andrews University in Scotland in 2001, majority of the people close to them felt it was just a passing fancy. Talking to OK! Magazine, royal author Andrew Morton said: "In the beginning, nobody in the Royal Household expected for a second that the university romance with Catherine and William would continue for any time after they graduated…" He continued: "After he left college, William was doing all kinds of jobs, to get a sense of the Britain he will take over. Catherine was left to go her own way, but she survived." Despite early concerns over whether they'll last, Prince William and Kate proved that they were always meant to be, and have spent a good portion of the last twenty years by each other's side.
- Kate Middleton has more exes than you'd expect and she definitely has a type
- Prince Louis Christening guests – who will Kate Middleton and Prince William invite to their third baby’s baptism?
- How to watch Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's wedding on TV
- Meghan Markle rehearsed her tea-drinking for her first meeting with the Queen
- Oprah Winfrey and Idris Elba lead celebrities arriving at royal wedding
- Updates as huge crowds gather in Windsor hours before royal wedding
Prince William, Kate Middleton romance were ‘not expected’ to last have 257 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at May 25, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.