NBC Sports said Thursday that Maria Taylor will be the new host of Football Night in America , NBC's weekly studio show that leads into the network's Sunday Night Football . Taylor, who joined NBC from ESPN less than a year ago, had been a co-host of the Sunday primetime program alongside Mike Tirico, who is joining the SNF booth this upcoming season alongside Cris Collinsworth. He replaces Al Michaels, who exited after the end of this past season and is moving to Amazon to call its nascent slate of Thursday night NFL games alongside Kirk Herbstreit. In addition to the FNA role, Taylor executive producing an eight-part documentary series on the history of the Black quarterback in the NFL. It eventually will stream on Peacock. Since joining NBC, Taylor has had roles including hosting the Tokyo and Beijing Olympics and the Super Bowl LVI Pregame Show. "Maria is the perfect choice to carry the legacy forward of anchoring the most-watched studio show in sports," NBC Sports executive producer Sam Flood said in announcing her promotion. NBC's Sunday Night Football has been broadcast TV's most-watched show for 11 consecutive years.
- Bed down with Van Gogh, your Airbnb host for the night
- ‘Sunday Night Football’ Opener Down From 2017 With 22.12M Viewers – Update
- How to watch the Colts vs. Saints Monday Night Football game tonight without cable
- Michael Bloomberg, 77, gets ready to put his name on 2020 Democratic ballot in Alabama - opening way for $52 BILLION former NY mayor to make dramatic entry into presidential race
- Elizabeth Warren unveils $10.7 TRILLION 'green new deal' to end all electricity generation by fossil fuels by 2035 and claims it will create 10.6 million jobs
- Eddie Murphy's return to Saturday Night Live is a triumph as it brings the biggest ratings in over two years
- ‘Saturday Night Live’: Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle, Tracy Morgan Join Eddie Murphy’s Monologue
- Virginia Biochemist Camille Schrier Is Crowned Miss America
- Dave meets Marcus Rashford: ‘I rate you so highly, because you take football seriously’
- No Neymar, No Problem As Brazil Begin New Copa America Reign
Maria Taylor Named New Host Of NBC’s ‘Football Night In America’ have 344 words, post on deadline.com at May 20, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.