“I thought I would never play golf again”, said arguably the best ever Indian Golfer, Jeev Milkha Singh, to NDTV in an exclusive chat from Narita, Japan. He said that he didn’t think he would play the sport again after losing both his parents — Milkha Singh and Nirmal Saini — in a short span due to COVID-19 last year. Jeev also believes that this is India’s golden time in Golf and the current lot can do wonders for India. Question: You have become the first Indian player to qualify for the seniors Majors…What does it mean for Indian Golf? Jeev Milkha Singh: I think, golf is the only game which gives you a second chance at the age of 50. If you play regular golf for a longer period and win some good tournaments, then you can get a chance to play at the senior Major tournament. I feel, I am lucky who has got this chance to play again. I would try my best to win some titles again for my country and for my parents. Question: With Aditi Ashok, Aniraban Lahiri and players like you, golf seems to be hitting headlines in the recent years more often than… Read full this story
- "I thought she might get better and she would live": Watch interview with dad of student
- Chipper Trump plays to boisterous crowd at million-dollar fundraiser in honor of his late friend Stanley Chera - whose son reveals Trump called EVERY day when he was dying from covid
- Will Smith gets his teeth knocked out by Jason Derulo as golf game goes wrong
- Haotong Li 'surprised' to be leading golf major and surprised by questions about President Trump
- How 'gym rat' Brooks Koepka is bucking golf's trends
- The Rise And Fall Of Amar Singh
- Around Deer Park: Here’s a chance for kids to learn to play golf
- Golf: Johnson says experience will be key to capturing PGA Championship
- Ankita Lokhande on foul play in Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case: He can’t die for his career, there has to be a different reason or something else for which this has happened.
- Lee Westwood not playing PGA Championship due to Covid-19 fears in the US
Thought I Would Never Play Golf Again: Jeev Milkha Singh | Golf News have 362 words, post on sports.ndtv.com at April 16, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.