Mama Bears and Papa Bears, listen up. Nobody is going to save our kids from radical leftist indoctrination in their schools if we don’t do it ourselves. The woke mobs show no signs of letting up in their drive to influence how and what our children learn, so we can’t afford to let our guard down. It’s sad to think that the days of learning reading and writing, basic and advanced math and the facts of American history are in danger of disappearing forever. We’ve entered a new world in education, and whether it’s a “brave new world” depends on how brave we are willing to be. The battle lines have been drawn, and once again my home state of Florida is in the crosshairs. Gov. Ron DeSantis recently signed legislation that would restrict public school teachers from giving lessons about sexual orientation and gender identity to the youngest kids—Kindergarteners through third graders. The law will also make sure that similar discussions for older kids stay age-appropriate. Ensuring that discussions about sex in school are age-appropriate—including minimizing discussion for children under eight who have (or should have) no concept of sexuality at all—used to be considered common sense. In fact,… Read full this story
- Doctor: Covid cases in kids are becoming more complicated. It's time for politicians to get out of our way
- Ashley Hebert Shares Advice for Navigating a Divorce with Kids: Let Them 'Guide Your Actions'
- 3 brothers died in a manure pit. It's time to show we care | Opinion
- We Know How to Teach Kids to Read
- Boycott your parent? Anything for a climate fix | Opinion
- Will the Video Game that Cures ADHD Ever See the Light of Day?
- The Best Nintendo Switch Games for Kids | Digital Trends
- Royal Family news – Prince Harry memoir claims royals ‘quietly pleased’ that Meghan didn’t attend Prince Philip funeral
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by AT&T - Supreme Court lets Texas abortion law stand
- Stand by Me Released 35 Years Ago and Became River Phoenix's Legacy
If You Stand Up for Your Kids, It's Gonna Get Uncomfortable. That's Okay | Opinion have 337 words, post on www.newsweek.com at April 6, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.