Srinagar: Reacting to ‘The Kashmir Files’, former Jammu and Kashmir chief minister Mehbooba Mufti targeted the government of India saying they don't want to heal the wounds of the past and instead by promoting the film, they deliberately want the two committees to remain apart. Taking to Twitter, the PDP chief wrote, "The manner in which GOI is aggressively promoting Kashmir Files & is weaponising pain of Kashmiri Pandits makes their ill intention obvious. Instead of healing old wounds & creating a conducive atmosphere between the two communities, they are deliberately tearing them apart." The manner in which GOI is aggressively promoting Kashmir Files & is weaponising pain of Kashmiri Pandits makes their ill intention obvious. Instead of healing old wounds & creating a conducive atmosphere between the two communities, they are deliberately tearing them apart. — Mehbooba Mufti (@MehboobaMufti) March 16, 2022 The Kashmir Files' movie is based on the exodus of the Kashmiri Pandits from the Valley in 1990. And it's been in the news since it was released on February 11. Kashmir pandits claim that it's the first time that reality has come out and demanded justice. Earlier former chief minister Dr Farooq Abdullah had reacted to… Read full this story
- BJP uses security forces, hijacks their sacrifices to get votes, says Mehbooba Mufti
- Mehbooba slams Centre over restrictions in Kashmir
- Jammu & Kashmir administration releases three politicians from detention
- Congress decides to boycott BDC elections in Jammu and Kashmir
- Kashmir hotels empty or shut as tourist restrictions lifted
- Kashmir conflict: Are local elections amid lockdown a 'sham'?
- India slams Pakistan for 'weaponising' women's rights issues at UNGA
- Silent on Article 370, is NC softening towards Delhi?
- PoJK displaced persons' delegation calls on Union minister Singh, thanks govt for resettlement package
- Congress cedes J&K poll turf to BJP with blame on EC, leaders’ detention
Weaponizing pain of Kashmiri Pandits: Mehbooba Mufti slams Centre for endorsing The Kashmir Files have 303 words, post on zeenews.india.com at March 16, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.