Showering: Dermatologist recommends ways to keep skin healthy Sign up for FREE health tips to live a long and happy life SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Washing with a sponge provides many practical benefits, not least the ability to get into nooks and crannies. However, failure to use sponges correctly can have the opposite effect: it can harm your health. This is because flouting certain protocols can make your sponge more susceptible to “dangerous bacteria”, warned Hussain Abdeh, Superintendent Pharmacist at Medicine Direct . Related articles Tom Hanks health: Film star on diagnosis of common condition FDA warns of ‘dangerous’ supplement side effects What does he advise? “If you use a loofah or other abrasive sponge when you shower, this should be replaced once every four to six weeks,” advised Mr Abdeh. The pharmacist continued: “A natural sea sponge should be changed monthly. Failure to do so leads to a dangerous spread of bacteria.” According to Mr Abdeh, when you use a… Read full this story
- Can Bacteria Make Your Skin Healthier?
- Woman admits she's washing her plastic-wrapped groceries amid COVID-19 pandemic - as doctor claims anything that can't be disinfected should be left outside for THREE days to avoid 'minor risk' of infection
- Does Washing Clothes Kill Germs?
- Fears of widespread burns and injuries as invasive giant hogweed plants that can SCAR people who touch them spread the length and breadth of Britain
- The cleaning warning everyone needs to see: Mum urges people to wash their doonas often after her 'clean' one left a bath tub of filthy water behind
- 5 common arguments for reopening the economy -- and why experts say they are flawed
- Britain will endure MORE lockdowns in future unless government changes its 'dangerous' stance on managing the outbreak to suppressing the infection, alternative SAGE group says
- Athlete's Foot: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Nobel prize-winning scientist says Australia 'panicked' when it went into lockdown and made a 'huge mistake' - as he claims the country is a 'standout loser' for devastating the economy
- Dangerous, manic and more like the nasty, hard-left than the Conservatives: STEPHEN GLOVER fears that Dominic Cummings, the second most powerful person in Britain, could cause serious damage to Boris Johnson's administration
Three common mistakes when washing with a sponge that cause 'dangerous' bacteria spread have 402 words, post on www.express.co.uk at March 19, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.