Union Home Minister Amit Shah is on a two-day visit to Jammu from Friday. He will be addressing CRPF’s Raising Day parade on Saturday as the chief guest for the celebration. Shah has also planned to meet Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha, top brass of Central armed police forces (CAPFs), Jammu and Kashmir Police, intelligence agencies, and civil administration to discuss security situation and development works in Jammu and Kashmir. Amit Shah’s visit was earlier scheduled for a day but had to be extended due to important commitments. The Raising Day event will be held at the MA Stadium in Jammu. CRPF Director Kuldiep Singh will be addressing the event along with the Home Minister. This is the first time that the CRPF’s Raising Day is held outside New Delhi. Union Home Minister Amit Shah to participate in the 83rd Raising Day program of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) in Jammu today. (File photo) pic.twitter.com/a2F6YeHZA9 — ANI (@ANI) March 19, 2022 This is Amit Shah’s second visit to Jammu in five months. Back then, he had addressed a rally in Jammu where he spoke about the attacks on minority community members, developmental works and other issues in Kashmir. He will… Read full this story
- The Latest: UN resolutions to address Islamic State
- The Latest: Belgian minister can’t confirm main suspect died
- The Latest: German minister mum on details of planned attack
- The Latest: Cameron: 3 Britons wounded in Paris return home
- The Latest: Kerry to visit Brussels about fighting terror
- Johnson's first 100 days: broken promises and an unlawful prorogation
- Home is where Iowa State coach Fred Hoiberg’s heart is — for now
- AAP protests against Punjab, Haryana govts
- ‘Jagtar Johal, held in targeted killings, tortured in custody’
- Put the scalpel down and turn up the volume. Now.
Amit Shah's Jammu Visit Day 2: Home Minister To Address 83rd Raising Day Parade Of CRPF Today have 296 words, post on news.abplive.com at March 19, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.