Home / Opinions / Smartphones Lucky number 7 Nicholas Sutrich 27 Jan 2022 2 Source: Nick Sutrich / Android Central Of all the phones that came out in 2021, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 was my favorite. It took the Z Fold 2’s design and added water-resistance, S Pen support, better built-in screen protectors, and a better outer display with a higher refresh rate. But foldables are still a pretty new concept and, as such, there are plenty of things to improve. Surprisingly, most of the things I want to see improved from the Galaxy Z Fold 3 are not hardware-related changes — although there are still a few improvements I’d love to see. Mostly, though, it’s the software that I want to see improved and refined. Android 12L was made with foldables in mind and I expect those improvements to carry on to foldables that debut in 2022, like the Galaxy Z Fold 4. Flattening the crease Source: Nick Sutrich / Android Central There’s little doubt that most Galaxy Fold users — no matter if that’s Galaxy Fold 1, 2, or 3 — would agree that they could go without the giant crease in the middle of their… Read full this story
- Thank heavens Samsung canceled this fugly foldable Samsung Galaxy phone
- Samsung Galaxy X foldable smartphone could cost nearly $2,000 at launch
- New report brings awful news about Samsung’s mysterious Galaxy X smartphone
- Here’s How Much Samsung’s Foldable Phone ‘Galaxy X’ Could Cost
- Whoa! Meet the future phones that fold up, have 9 cameras and charge over thin air.
- Xiaomi’s New Transparent Phone Doesn’t Actually Show Off Its Components
- Best father's day gifts: what to buy for dad this year
- Tips for camping with children
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4: 7 features we want to see have 270 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at January 27, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.