Kindergarten students can return to school on February 14, the HCM City administration has decided. VNA/VNS Photo by Thu Hoài HCM CITY – The HCM City People's Committee has decided that students in kindergarten and from first to sixth grades can return to school from February 14. But schools need to get the consent of students' parents and caregivers. Those who do not attend school can continue to study online. Schools must prepare carefully for the reopening, offer training in pandemic safety to their teachers and other staff and hold discussions with parents about safety measures by February 13. Local pandemic prevention and control steering committees are responsible for monitoring the implementation of safety measures by schools. Nguyễn Minh Tuấn, owner of Ngôi Làng Vui Vẻ Kindergarten in Bình Thạnh District, was quoted by Người Lao Động (Labourer) newspaper as saying his school did a survey and found 70 per cent of parents agreeing to send their children to school. The rest want to send their children in March after assessing the situation post-Tết, according to Tuấn. Tuấn said 20 per cent of his staff returned to their hometowns and found stable jobs, and so his school had to hire replacements before reopening. Lương… Read full this story
- COVID Outbreaks At Baltimore-Area Schools Raises Concerns For Parents
- Milton Public Schools Update For May 12
- How Lowell’s diversity compares with other elite public high schools around the U.S.
- A Memphis Neighborhood Rallies Around Its Troubled High School
- Parkland parents recount horrifying moment they learned kids weren’t coming home from school after massacre killed 17
- Texas School Shooting Live Updates: Border Patrol agent reportedly among the injured
- 14 Students, 1 Teacher Killed In Shooting At Texas Elementary School, Governor Says
- In Vietnam, students rush to private classes as high school entrance, graduation exams near
- Health and safety a priority as kids return to Bangkok schools after two turbulent years
- McKinley High School stabbing suspect, 17, arrested after guard shot as he ‘tried to help student, 14, being knifed’
Kindergarten and first-sixth-grade students in HCM City to return to schools on February 14 have 338 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 26, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.