close Video Biden, Harris deliver remarks to mark one year since Jan. 6 assault on US Capitol NEW You can now listen to Fox News articles! President Biden is expected to target former President Donald Trump in his speech marking one year from the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, and is set to challenge Americans by saying “we must decide what kind of nation we are going to be.” The president is set to make remarks Thursday morning from the U.S. Capitol. JAN. 6 SPEECH: BIDEN TO CALL OUT TRUMP’S ‘RESPONSIBILITY’ Biden, in prepared remarks obtained by Fox News, is set to ask Americans if the United States “will be a nation that accepts political violence as a norm?” “Are we going to be a nation where we allow partisan election officials to overturn the legally expressed will of the people?” Biden is set to ask. “Are we going to be a nation that lives not by the light of the truth but in the shadow of lies?” next Image 1 of 2 President Biden wipes his eyes as Vice President Kamala Harris speaks from Statuary Hall at the U.S. Capitol to mark one year since the Jan. 6 riot at the… Read full this story
- 2020 Election Live Updates: Biden touts ‘clear and convincing’ tallies — ‘We’re going to win this race’
- 2020 Election Live Updates: Biden advances toward closing deal in Pennsylvania, Nevada
- 2020 Election Live Updates: Joe Biden wins presidency, elected 46th U.S. president
- 2020 Election Live Updates: Biden wins White House after clinching Pennsylvania, Nevada
- Four major tech issues facing the Biden administration
Jan. 6: Biden to target Trump, say US 'must decide what kind of nation we are going to be' have 259 words, post on www.foxnews.com at January 6, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.