Cardi B has shared her reaction after winning some $4 million in a libel lawsuit in US against YouTuber Tasha K. In 2019, the 29-year-old rapper, had sued the YouTuber for posting “malicious rumors” and “degrading and harassing” claims in some 20 videos that referred to the famous artist, according to the lawsuit filed in Georgia´s northern district. Cardi B was awarded roughly $2.75 million — including punitive damages and medical expenses — and additionally approximately $1.3 million over the legal fees, according to court filings over Monday and Tuesday. Reacting to the victory, Cardi B tweeted, "Why am I happy but sad at the same time?" This was Cardi B's first tweet and reaction after the verdict.
- Vietnamese firm wins brand lawsuit in China
- Local firm wins brand lawsuit in China
- Vietnam waits with bated breath for The Hague to rule on Philippine lawsuit
- Exporters face trade lawsuits
- Children hospitalised for quinvaxem reactions
- Uber CEO must face price-fixing lawsuit by passengers - US judge
- Japanese, Canadian win Physics Nobel for neutrino work
- Award-winning Singapore cartoonist challenges history
- In Malala's home town, schoolgirls secretly pray for her Nobel win
- Lawyer wins $2.5 million from his client in a rare lawsuit
Cardi B shares her reaction after winning defamation lawsuit have 188 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at January 26, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.