Emmanuel Barranguet (Agence France-Presse) (The Jakarta Post) PREMIUM Yaoundé ● Wed, January 26 2022 Host Cameroon sets up an Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) quarterfinal against Gambia but only after laboring to a 2-1 win over a Comoros side that was forced to start an outfield player in goal and played most of Monday’s game with 10 men. Left-back Chaker Alhadhur started between the posts for the Comoros in Yaoundé after two of its three goalkeepers were ruled out due to COVID-19 while the other was missing due to injury. The Comoros then had captain Nadjim Abdou sent off after just seven minutes, and Karl Toko-Ekambi put Cameroon in front before skipper Vincent Aboubakar netted his sixth goal of the tournament. to Read Full Story SUBSCRIBE NOW Starting from IDR 55,000/month Unlimited access to our web and app content e-Post daily digital newspaper No advertisements, no interruptions Privileged access to our events and programs Subscription to our newsletters We accept Register to read 3 premium articles for free Already subscribed? login Or let Google manage your subscription
- WATCH: Mane scores slick 1-2, Senegal 1 of 3 qualifiers to AFCON 2022
- Kenya left licking wounds after 2021 AFCON hopes diminish
- Sudan denies Ghana early AFCON 2021 qualification
- Moses Kpakor loses hope in Nigerian football
- Best FIFA Football Awards 2019: Full List of Nominees
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Marquez, Ronaldo, Ramos, Cahill - footballers who will appear in 4th WC
Cameroon into AFCON quarters, Gambia wins have 223 words, post on www.thejakartapost.com at January 26, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.