In an interesting new promotional angle for Apple TV+ , the company has uploaded the first episode of its new original series The Afterparty to YouTube, for anyone to watch in full for free . This means Apple can take advantage of the natural discovery and virality aspects of YouTube platform to spread awareness of the show, which then hopefully convert into paid viewers of the remaining episodes on Apple's streaming service. This is the first time Apple has used YouTube to share a full episode. Previously, the Apple TV YouTube channel has only included behind-the-scenes featurettes and short clips. Inside the TV app itself, Apple has always allowed TV app users to try taster episodes of its shows without needing a TV+ subscription, starting ever since the service began. The first episode of (most) Apple Original series do not have a subscription paywall in place, so anyone with an Apple ID can simply tap on them to play it. However, this ability is not well known and naturally does not have the same viral impact as simply putting the episode up on the web. Putting these episodes on YouTube gives Apple much wider promotional reach. The Afterparty episode has… Read full this story
- Apple TV+ is getting new 'Peanuts' specials and holiday episodes
- Apple TV+ shares 23-minute 'Dickinson' doc to commemorate its final season
- Apple TV+ Lands Godzilla & Titans Series Based On Legendary’s Monsterverse
- Apple TV+ shares the first trailer for 'Severance' ahead of February 18 premiere
- Apple TV+ shares first look at its upcoming drama 'The Sky Is Everywhere'
- Apple TV+ debuts a new trailer for 'The Tragedy of Macbeth'
- Apple TV+ shares teaser trailer for ‘WeCrashed’, a limited series about the fall of WeWork
- 'WeCrashed' with Jared Leto premieres on Apple TV+ on March 18 — here's a teaser
- Apple TV+ will dive into Abraham Lincoln and slavery with new docuseries on February 18
- Samuel L. Jackson's 'The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey' premieres on Apple TV+ on March 11
Apple TV+ shares the first episode of new series ‘The Afterparty’ in full on YouTube have 321 words, post on 9to5mac.com at January 28, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.