COVID-19 vaccines being administered in Cần Thơ City on November 22. — VNA/VNS Photo Thu Hiền HÀ NỘI — The Ministry of Health (MoH) on Wednesday has instructed localities to develop a plan for administering the third dose of COVID-19 vaccines. Priority will be given to people over 50 years of age. The Health Ministry also asked localities to accelerate the current vaccination programme and review the list of people who received two doses of vaccine, in preparation for the third. According to the MoH, 135.15 million out of 136 million vaccine doses Việt Nam received have been distributed to different areas. These include 47.5 million doses of AstraZeneca vaccine, 33.326 million doses of Pfizer and Moderna, 48.7 million doses of Sinopharm, 5.15 million doses of Abdala, and 1.217 million doses of Sputnik V. The remaining amount will go through inspection and quality control, and is expected to be distributed next week. To date, Việt Nam has acquired 64.734 million doses with the State budget, more than 28 million doses through COVAX, 16.47 million doses from other countries' donations, and 26.59 million with corporate funding. As of November 24, the country has administered more than 113 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine, of which… Read full this story
- Hepatitis vaccinations not cause of deaths: investigation
- Measles surge is killing thousands worldwide as plummeting vaccine rates lead to an 'alarming upsurge'
- Vaccine exemption rates among US kindergartners continue to climb, CDC says
- Are Dog Vaccinations Necessary?
- Commentary: Get over vaccination hesitation and get your flu shot
- Do I Need a Rabies Vaccine?
- Edited Transcript of UNH earnings conference call or presentation 15-Oct-19 12:45pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of GWPH.O earnings conference call or presentation 6-Aug-19 8:30pm GMT
- London-based music platform hosts two shows
- HCM City seeks solutions to promote education universalisation
Việt Nam to administer third dose of COVID-19 vaccine have 282 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 25, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.