Professor Nguyễn Đình Đức (centre) and his students. — Photo baotintuc.vn Professor Nguyễn Đình Đức, lecturer of Hà Nội National University, speaks to the Vietnam News Agency about measures to attract talented people to work for education establishments. As one of the world's top 10,000 scientists, you have received many invitations to work for education establishments inside and outside the country. What do you think are factors that help education establishments attract talented people? I think talented people find it easy to apply to work for education establishments as well as businesses inside and outside the country. So if a university does not have preferential policies with high salaries to ensure good living conditions for lecturers, it will be hard for them to draw talent. Apart from salary, research environment is also very important. In fact, many universities at present have resources to support talented people but they have yet implemented support policies due to obstacles relating to mechanisms and policies. Universities themselves need to have dynamic policies to attract talents. Currently, there is no boundary for working environments so scientists abroad can still work with domestic universities while scientists in Việt Nam can work as visiting professors for universities… Read full this story
- NBA put itself first — not basketball — in decision to compete against colleges for talent
- Her relationship with a Carolina Panther began at a pool party. It ended in murder.
- Her relationship with an NFL player began at a pool party. It ended in murder.
- A Journey into the Wild, Complex and Unique World of Football in Iran
- How Leighton Vander Esch’s small-town roots powered him to the Dallas Cowboys
- Premier League transfer window: Everton and Fulham enjoy busy deadline day but Man Utd and Tottenham misfire
- The Summer of Savage: Inside the Macho Man’s explosive run to the top of WWE, 30 years later
- Mellinger Minutes: Should Chiefs’ Hill go deep every time? Plus Royals, Sporting KC
- Good and lucky: How Patrick Mahomes wound up in Kansas City, quarterbacking the Chiefs
- Hearing footsteps? How the NBA is up and NFL is down
Policies needed to attract talented people have 345 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 25, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.