Prime Minister Phạm Minh Chính (left) and President of the House of Councillors Santo Akiko during their talks. — VNA/VNS Photo Dương Giang HÀ NỘI — Prime Minister Phạm Minh Chính met with the speakers of the House of Councillors and the House of Representatives of the Japanese National Diet in Tokyo on Wednesday as part of his official visit to the nation. At a meeting with the Japanese President of the House of Councillors Santo Akiko, the Vietnamese Prime Minister announced the results of the 13th National Party Congress, orientation and development goals of Việt Nam for the coming years, and a vision to 2030 and 2045. He affirmed that Việt Nam consistently pursues a foreign policy of independence, self-reliance, peace, friendship, cooperation and development, diversification and multilateralisation of relations; proactive and active international integration; being a friend, a reliable partner and responsible member of the international community. The Prime Minister expressed his delight at the strong, comprehensive and substantive development of the extensive strategic partnership between Việt Nam and Japan. He once again thanked the Japanese Government for helping Việt Nam in the fight against COVID-19 and highly appreciated the contributions of the House of Councillors and President Santo Akiko to the development… Read full this story
- Prachanda’s security guards test Covid positive, PM Oli gets more time
- World leaders pledge 250m Euros to rebuild Beirut but insist the Lebanese government must commit to 'reforms' in the longer term to get any more
- Sacking of ministers: PM, Sonia hold different views?
- INSIGHT-Japan stirs controversy with huge COVID aid contract for ad giant Dentsu
- Fears Hammond could quit Cabinet: Chancellor 'excluded from key meetings' as pressure mounts on PM over 'hard' Brexit
- Sri Lanka political crisis: President Sirisena prorogues parliament as Wickremesinghe seeks session
- Mahinda Rajapaksa to take oath as Sri Lanka’s PM for fourth time on August 9
- Vietnamese and Japanese PMs discuss bilateral ties
- Mahinda Rajapaksa takes oath as Sri Lankan PM
- PM Phuc, Japanese counterpart discuss bilateral, multilateral cooperation over phone
PM Chính meets with leaders of Japan's Parliament have 336 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 25, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.