LUNCH REPORT – ENG V NZ, DAY 2 by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on Share Tweet Broad picked the wicket of Tom Latham © AFP England could have had two wickets in the session, but they had to make do with just that of Tom Latham’s as New Zealand went to Lunch on Day 2 on 43 for 1. There was a bit of drama when the umpires’ soft signal against an edged catch was not out. England thought they had Devon Conway, but replays suggested there wasn’t enough evidence for the third umpire to overturn the on-field decision. A disappointed Stuart Broad had to contend with just the wicket of Tom Latham before the break, bringing to end an intriguing session. It was an even-stevens session once again with England first extending their first-innings total to 303 with Dan Lawrence and Mark Wood continuing from where they’d left off on the opening day. That, until Wood played the expansive drive off Matt Henry to knock over his stumps, ending the 66-run stand with Lawrence. Broad then held his bat out limply against one moving slightly away, enough to take the edge for a duck. Boult ran through the tail,… Read full this story
- England Making History at 2018 FIFA World Cup - Head Coach Southgate
- East Midlands Trains sees new strike dates set
- London 2012: Strikes planned by East Midlands Trains' drivers
- East Midlands Trains strikes called off after talks
- England's Big Picture: 6 - 12 April
- England's Big Picture: 13 - 19 April
- Where are England's steepest streets?
- Coronavirus: England's oddest events hit by the lockdown
- England seal series win over the West Indies after supershow from Jimmy Anderson
- The action, the pace, the skill: Stuart Broad names ‘bowler of his generation’
Broad strikes after England make 303 have 275 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at November 11, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.