The gig economy has unleashed a level of creativity and freedom for creators that freelance platform Fiverr International ( NYSE:FVRR ) is smartly capitalizing on to the benefit of its clients and customers. Meanwhile, the need to shield important personal or commercial data from the omnipresent risk of hackers is a never-ending battle for Crowdstrike Holdings ( NASDAQ:CRWD ) to fight. Let’s take the bull case for both stocks to determine which company has the stronger argument to make it the better buy today. Image source: Getty Images. Fiverr’s growth story is just getting started Anders Bylund (Fiverr): I have nothing but respect for CrowdStrike, but that company is trying to carve out a niche in an extremely crowded network security market. Fiverr International, on the other hand, faces few rivals in the much fresher gig economy . The growth opportunity in front of this company is absolutely massive, and Fiverr is just getting started. Fiverr’s stated mission is to “change how the world works together.” That audacious ambition got a helpful push from the coronavirus lockdowns and layoffs in 2020 when millions of people found themselves with spare time and a need for cash. The company’s online marketplace helps… Read full this story
- Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 vs. Surface Book 2: Which is a better buy?
- Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 vs. XPS 13: Which PC is a better buy?
- Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 vs. Lenovo Yoga C930: Which is a better buy?
- AMD Athlon 200GE vs. Intel Pentium Gold G5400: Cheap CPU Showdown
- GeForce RTX 2080 Ti vs. RTX 2080: Which Turing Card Is Right for You?
- MacBook Air vs. MacBook Pro
- This woman earns $13,000 a month writing YouTube jingles on Fiverr
- OnePlus 7 Pro vs. Google Pixel 3a XL: Spec comparison
- Google Pixel 3 XL vs. Samsung Galaxy Note 9 vs. OnePlus 6T vs. Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Samsung vs LG TV: which TV brand is better?
Better Buy: Fiverr vs. Crowdstrike have 303 words, post on www.fool.com at November 16, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.