Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg The Penny Black, a pub at Boat Quay will not be closing down after all. The latest development was announced on Facebook by the pub on Oct. 13. The pub’s owner, Björn Seegers, previously wrote on LinkedIn that the venue will close on Oct. 17 after it was unable to work out a lease issue with the landlord. The latest announcement said The Penny Black is renegotiating with the landlord about a renewal of lease. This came after many messages of pleas from loyal customers flooded the establishment following news of its impending closure. The full post said: Due to overwhelming pleas from you, our loyal customers, we are pleased to advise that in the last few days, our landlord and us have got together and are both going to work towards concluding a renewal of our lease. Given the messages we have received in the past few days we are indeed grateful for your support and our landlord have heard you too. We will do our best to keep Penny Black open and the taps running. Keep Calm… Penny Black Is Open Background The pub, which opened in 1999, is… Read full this story
- A narrowboat tour of London's canals: the boat that rocks
- Drinkers ignore social distancing as they pack into pubs and bars despite threat to shut them down after warning that crowded bars are a more dangerous coronavirus risk than planes
- After the beaches, come the bars: Drinkers pack into pubs and clubs after a day spent on crowded beaches in 34.5C sunshine - but where's the social distancing?
- Fearless diver who gets up close and personal with great white sharks says don’t worry as ‘most people’ survive attacks
- FOUR THOUSAND migrants have crossed the channel this year: Toddlers and a baby in a gym bag are among at least 130 migrants landing in UK today on 13 boats as ministers threaten to send in the Navy to turn back the 'tide'
- 'A second wave won't be long in the making!' Exhausted police officer predicts fresh Covid spike after 'long late shift peppered with pub fights, drunken violence and drunken, drugged-up fools'
- 'Leicester lepers' are BANNED from holiday parks, campsites and hotels as bosses in nearest seaside resort Skegness ask people from Covid-hit city to stay at home
- Top 10 budget restaurants, bars and cafes in Leeds
- Boris Johnson 'sleepwalking' into second wave with chaotic handling of coronavirus crisis
- Troops on the streets? Government's scientific advisers warned tension over local lockdowns could need military to stop disorder around the UK
The Penny Black pub at Boat Quay not closing down after all, renegotiating with landlord have 426 words, post on mothership.sg at October 30, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.