Prince Andrew won’t be investigated by the U.K. authorities over allegations he raped a 17-year-old Jeffrey Epstein victim, Britain’s biggest police force said. Virginia Giuffre has accused the Duke of York of sexually assaulting her in London, New York and the U.S. Virgin Islands, including when she was 17. A civil lawsuit she filed in New York caused international headlines when it was launched in August, along with calls for the U.K. police to investigate. However, London’s Metropolitan Police said in a statement on Sunday, October 10: “The Metropolitan Police Service continues to liaise with other law enforcement agencies who lead the investigation into matters related to Jeffrey Epstein. “As a matter of procedure MPS officers reviewed a document released in August 2021 as part of a US civil action. This review has concluded and we are taking no further action. “We also reviewed information passed to us by a media organisation in June 2021. This review is complete and no further action will be taken.” In June, a Channel Four News special report examined all the U.K. allegations against Epstein’s former lover Ghislaine Maxwell , including the one involving Prince Andrew . Giuffre says Epstein and Maxwell trafficked her… Read full this story
- What does Prince Andrew find so attractive about foreign billionaires who own Caribbean mansions? asks GUY ADAMS: Duke faces fresh embarrassment over another luxury with another tycoon who faces sordid sex claims
- Prince Andrew faces new Epstein anguish: Royal may be dragged deeper into 'sex slave' scandal as FBI inquiry into suicide of billionaire paedophile will switch to his associates, focusing on the prince's socialite friend Ghislaine Maxwell
- The headlines that dominated 2019: From Royal dramas and Extinction Rebellion protests to - finally - light at the end of the Brexit tunnel
- ‘Do the right thing:” Harry Dunn’s mother urges Trump to extradite Anne Sacoolas
- Duchess of Cornwall reveals how her OWN friends suffered domestic violence and the victims' stories behind her personal campaign on behalf of abused women in an emotional interview
Prince Andrew will not be investigated by British police over Jeffrey Epstein have 336 words, post on www.newsweek.com at October 11, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.