SOUTH AFRICA TOUR OF WEST INDIES, 2021 by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on Share Tweet Anrich Nortje rattled the WI top-order, picking three wickets in the session © AFP Kraigg Brathwaite made a questionable move to bat on a spicy St Lucia pitch and saw his side slip to 48/4 after the first session of the series. South Africa’s seamers, particularly Anrich Nortje, made hay on a surface that resembled the ones at the Highveld back home, offering barely any breathing room over the two hours. The visitors, who arrived expecting slower and lower turners as evidenced by their squad make-up, were pleasantly surprised by the live grass cover on the pitch that resembled more like the ones at Highveld back home. To their credit Brathwaite and the returning Shai Hope survived the first nine-over burst from Kagiso Rabada and Lungi Ngidi despite being squared open and beaten multiple times. They eventually ran out of luck when Nortje arrived as the first change option, turning open Hope and hitting the top of off-stump. If anything, Nortje’s extra pace and his propensity to throw in the surprise bumper left the batsmen less sure of their approach. Nkrumah Bonner was pinged on… Read full this story
- The 30 best indie games on PC and consoles
- Who Was the Winner of the First Indy 500?
- Indie Showcase: Apple to prominently feature indie games for the long haul
- Sony impresses with a robust PS4 game lineup, from blockbusters to indies
- Indie Game: The Movie directors talk gaming, developers, and the creative process
- Indie MegaBooth is making a MegaShow — and it wants you to attend
- Indie Megabooth’s GDC 2018 lineup includes Myst studio’s new game Firmament
- 6 of the best indie games for Android
- The 20 best indie games
- Run the 'Messier Marathon' to Finish This Astronomical Bucket List
Nortje runs through West Indies' top-order have 292 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at October 10, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.