Col Hamish de Bretton-Gordon (Image: Martin Bagott) Sign up to receive our rundown of the day’s top stories direct to your inbox SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info A key concern, said Col Hamish de Bretton-Gordon, is the lack of any policing of 3,000 Level 3 laboratories which contain deadly pathogens. Related articles The REAL reason for the HGV driver shortage and why Rishi is to blame Insulate Britain’s demands shut down in fiery row Many of these are to be found in "less reliable" countries such as Pakistan, Iraq, Syria, Iran. Mozambique and Russia, where the possibility of either a state-led or rogue, terrorist-led bio attack is "very real". Yet, while the UN's Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) has already eliminated 90 percent of the world's chemical weapons, there is still no equivalent to combat the risk of biological pandemics despite the globally-crippling effects of Covid-19. "In No time to Die, we see villains attempting to use the smallpox… Read full this story
- James Bond: Sam Heughan boosts his 007 hopes in exclusive clip from new SAS film
- Dune to James Bond: Films rescheduled in light of coronavirus lockdown
- Suicidal thoughts are increasing in young kids, experts say. It began before the pandemic.
- Floods 'will never leave us the same', but self-compassion key to mental health recovery, experts say
- New research points to Wuhan market as Covid pandemic origin - Times of India
- North Korea Will Have the Skills to Make a Nuclear Warhead by 2020, Experts Say
- Triple threat: experts say speedy ‘Queen’ T-Rex was one of three separate species of tyrannosaur
- Inside woman's long COVID battle as US marks 2nd anniversary of coronavirus pandemic
- Current COVID-19 outbreaks in China mark the most difficult period since the start of pandemic: Expert
- It's been ten years since the Gonski review. These experts say it's all gone wrong
New Bond film 'almost on the mark' showing terrorists able to create pandemics experts say have 347 words, post on www.express.co.uk at October 17, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.