Actor Iqra Aziz is paying gratitude to husband Yasir Hussain for always having her back. Turning to her Instagram on Wednesday, Iqra shared a note highlighting the postpartum issues of new mothers on her Instagram Stories. “A new mama never forgets who showed up for her, and I mean really showed up for her, when she was lost in the trenches of postpartum,” read Iqra Aziz’s note. “@yasir.hussain131 you everytime did,” she captioned the note. Yasir too, acknowledged Iqra’s sweet gesture, re-sharing the same post on his Instagram handle. Iqra Aziz welcomed her first child, a boy, with husband Yasir Hussain in July 2021. The duo named their son Kabir Hussain.
- Migrants seeking safe harbor in the U.S. must first survive shootouts and shakedowns in Mexico
- Family splits time between Colorado cities, hospitals to give twins best chance at survival
- How the War in Yemen Became a Bloody Stalemate — and the Worst Humanitarian Crisis in the World
- Aretha Franklin funeral: Watch how Detroit said goodbye to our Queen
- Live stream: Stevie Wonder performs to honor Aretha Franklin
- Live stream: Aretha Franklin's funeral processional
- Read ‘Escape From New York,’ From Ellen Willis’s Award-Winning Anthology
- The 60 Best Songs Ever Written About New York City
- Beloved Victor football coach uses tragedy to inspire, lead
- Creativity From the Chaos of Hurricane Maria
Iqra Aziz thanks Yasir Hussain for helping her survive baby blues have 213 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at October 13, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.