Actor Iqra Aziz is paying gratitude to husband Yasir Hussain for always having her back. Turning to her Instagram on Wednesday, Iqra shared a note highlighting the postpartum issues of new mothers on her Instagram Stories. “A new mama never forgets who showed up for her, and I mean really showed up for her, when she was lost in the trenches of postpartum,” read Iqra Aziz’s note. “@yasir.hussain131 you everytime did,” she captioned the note. Yasir too, acknowledged Iqra’s sweet gesture, re-sharing the same post on his Instagram handle. Iqra Aziz welcomed her first child, a boy, with husband Yasir Hussain in July 2021. The duo named their son Kabir Hussain.
- The 50 best shows on Netflix right now
- The 58 best shows on Hulu right now
- Heartbreaking moment distraught mother says a final goodbye to the 13-week-old son she'd wanted for 20 years - after a cardiac arrest left him severely brain damaged
- EW's definitive ranking of every
- My TWO cancer ops in a week: Boris Johnson's estranged wife MARINA WHEELER shares the story of her cervical cancer diagnosis at 54 in the hope it will encourage other women not to delay their smear test
- From horse marathons to Roman running: 11 great UK adventures
- Did you know Kabir Bedi's mother was a monk?
- Hero of Munich Harry Gregg deserves to be remembered as a shining light — on and off the pitch
- Fighting the poachers on Africa's thin green line
- Has Dua Lipa’s Brits performance with Rita Ora’s ex Calvin Harris ignited feud?
Iqra Aziz thanks Yasir Hussain for helping her survive baby blues have 245 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at October 13, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.