The excitement has been building around next year’s eagerly-anticipated edition of Dancing On Ice, hosted by Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby, tipped to take to our screens in January next year. With big changes to the judging panel and a host of new celebrities preparing to take to the ice, it’s set to be a bumper year. John Barrowman will not be returning , however, you can expect to Britain’s Got Talent legend Ashley Banjo and skating heroes Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean to take seats on the panel. So, which contestants have been confirmed so far, and what rumours are circling about who could be joining them? Confirmed Sally Dynevor First to be confirmed for latest contest was Coronation Street star Sally Dynevor, 58. She officially announced the news one Loraine Kelly’s ITV show on Monday, having reportedly been spotted practicing at an Ice rink. “It’s a massive challenge, Lorraine. But I’m not getting any younger” she said. “I just want to do this for myself. Give me a bit of confidence and do something different.” Mark ‘Bez’ Berry Best known as a member of band Happy Mondays of the late 80s and early 90s ‘Madchester’ scene, his announcement… Read full this story
- Rachel Stevens posts pic of rarely seen daughter Amelie, 11, in break from Dancing On Ice rehearsals
- Which celebrities are in the Dancing On Ice 2022 lineup?
- Rachel Stevens escapes for dreamy cabin staycation with family ahead of Dancing on Ice
- Dancing on Ice's Rachel Stevens wraps up final skating session before new year
- Dancing on Ice's Rachel Stevens glows in fresh-faced snap as she shares winter look
- Dancing On Ice 2022: First look trailer teases stunts and spectacle as Sally Dynevor and Rachel Stevens lead line-up
- Rachel Stevens wows in leather trousers in glam snap ahead of Dancing on Ice debut
- Dancing On Ice 2022: Strictly Come Dancing’s Oti Mabuse ‘set to replace John Barrowman on judging panel’
- Dancing On Ice's Rachel Stevens wows in figure-hugging sequin dress for festive display
- Phillip Schofield reveals 'contingency plans' for Dancing on Ice 2022 after 'tough' year
Dancing On Ice 2022: Confirmed lineup and rumoured stars including Rachel Stevens have 342 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at October 5, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.