Play video content TMZSports.com Chris Johnson says he’s straight-up jealous of Derrick Henry … telling TMZ Sports the Titans running back is going to FEAST in 2021 after the Julio Jones trade!! “I wish I could’ve played there when we had that GM,” the former Tennessee halfback said. “They doing what they got to do to win games.” As for why CJ2K sees Henry exploding … Johnson says it’s simple — with Julio and A.J. Brown now on the outsides, Chris says it’s not possible for defenses to just key in on Derrick. “There’s no way you can put 8, 9 in the box on Henry,” Johnson tells us. “You got Julio on the outside. You got A.J. on the other side. So, you can’t stack the box or anything like that.” “It’s like, man, it’s crazy.” It’s a scary scene to think about — especially for AFC South teams — ’cause Henry was ALREADY a beast in 2020. The 27-year-old monster ran for 2,027 yards, 17 touchdowns AND he added 114 receiving yards. But, Johnson sees it going even better for Derrick with Julio on the team … telling us, “I wish they would have made them moves when… Read full this story
- Titans' Derrick Henry ties NFL record with 99-yard TD run
- Derrick Henry tops 1,000 rushing yards in a season for the first time in his NFL career
- Titans 30, Jaguars 9: Five things to know from Derrick Henry's record-setting night
- Can Titans’ Derrick Henry begin 2019 like he ended 2018?
- Titans' Derrick Henry reiterates need for improvement: 'The whole world knows it'
- Titans 26, Jets 22: Five things to know from season-saving win
- 2019 NFL mock draft: Nick Bosa, Quinnen Williams or trade at No. 1 for Arizona Cardinals?
- Titans report card: Grading a wild and (mostly) disappointing 2018 season
- Titans' Jonnu Smith out for season, Jack Conklin to miss a few weeks
- Cowboys land Amari Cooper in trade, send Raiders first-round pick
Chris Johnson Predicting Monster Season For Derrick Henry After Julio Jones Trade have 311 words, post on www.tmz.com at October 6, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.