NEW ZEALAND TOUR OF ENGLAND, 2021 by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on Share Tweet England reached 67 for 0 at Lunch on Day 1 © Getty England’s openers navigated New Zealand’s attack with ease in the morning session of the second Test as Rory Burns and Dom Sibley went to Lunch on 67 for 0 in Birmingham. It was the first time since 2011 that an England opening pair batted out an opening session of a home Test. England opted to bat, making one chance to their side, bringing in Olly Stone for Ollie Robinson, while New Zealand made as many as six. Being led by Tom Latham in the absence of Kane Williamson, New Zealand ensured the scoring was tough for the English batsmen in the first hour of play. The batsmen, however, did well to play out the trio of Trent Boult, Matt Henry and Neil Wagner. The ball didn’t swing too much, and whatever they managed to extract, the batsmen handled well. There were the odd plays and misses, but no solid chance offered. In the second hour, though, England attacked and switched gears as the pair began finding the boundaries often to bring up the fifty-run… Read full this story
- What’s your favorite comfort food?
- Ignore the haters—I'm a person of color and I love Burning Man
- Salvaging An Impossibly Dingy Comforter—It Can Be Done!
- Is Burning Man Just a White-People Thing?
- Buy/Drive/Burn: Japanese Sports Cars From 1995
- Driving Meets Elegance And Comfort With These New Driving Shoes From Stefano Bemer @ Top Speed
- Audi PB18 E-tron Concept Car Makes Debut In Pebble Beach @ Top Speed
- Best ways to make money online writing contents
- 8 Tips To Make You Most Popular Virtual Assistant
- 27 “Proven and Easy to Start” Online Business Ideas that Make Money
Burns, Sibley make comfortable start in Edgbaston have 292 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at October 10, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.