Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg If you are still hungry for “Squid Game”, check this out. Ji Xiang Confectionary is launching a workshop on how to make your own ang ku kueh s shaped in the form of the guards from the Netflix series. Recommended to have taken introductory class first According to the confectionary’s website, participants are “highly recommended” to have taken part in the confectionary’s introductory workshop, as the new course is listed as “Advanced”. The class will last for an hour and 45 minutes, with six spaces available, and a ratio of one instructor to three students. Classes are held on Mondays and Saturdays, from 3pm to 4.30pm. A class on the weekday costs S$125 for the initial session and S$85 for subsequent sessions, while a weekend class costs S$130 for the first session and S$90 for every workshop thereafter. All classes are held at their Bugis outlet. What will the workshop cover? Participants will learn how to wrap and mold the ang ku kueh, choose different colours and arrange the structure of the guards. The kuehs will also be filled with homemade peanut/mung bean paste. Participants must be seven and above to join…. Read full this story
- Weber State coach: Damian Lillard has 'winning intangibles'
- Decolonising dermatology: why black and brown skin need better treatment
- These Are the Highest-Paying Jobs That Don't Require a Degree
- Chambers of secrets
- Apps that are better suited for a stylus
- David Foster Wallace on John McCain: ‘The Weasel, Twelve Monkeys and the Shrub’
- FMIA: Sweat, Vomit And A 43-Year-Old QB—Two Hot Days In Tampa Bay With Tom Brady And The Buccaneers
- One Day, One Place: Tomales Bay
- FMIA: Repeat in a Pandemic? Patrick Mahomes and Chiefs on a Mission
- 'Dying of starvation': Public housing residents break down in tears revealing they've only eaten four sausage rolls since nine towers were forced into lockdown
Bugis pastry shop teaches how to make ang ku kuehs shaped like 'Squid Game' guards have 315 words, post on mothership.sg at October 30, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.