Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg Singapore recently extended its Vaccinated Travel Lanes (VTL) to include a slew of other countries like the U.S., UK, Canada, France, Italy, Spain, the Netherlands, and Denmark. This adds to the other VTL countries Germany, Brunei and South Korea . Do you need a VTP? Applications for the Vaccinated Travel Pass (VTP) opened from Oct. 12. Singaporeans and Permanent Residents may return to Singapore under the VTL without a VTP, as well as children aged 12 and below (born in or after 2009), according to the ICA website . This is on the condition that they adhere to Singapore’s full vaccination requirements. However, fully vaccinated short-term visitors and long-term pass holders are still required to apply for a VTP if they want to enter Singapore. Most visitors from UK As of Oct. 12, 2359 hours, a total of 2,409 VTPs have been issued for travellers from the aforementioned eight countries to enter Singapore between Oct. 19 and Nov. 17. Here’s the breakdown of the number of VTPs issued per country, according to the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS). Of the eight countries, around 40.5 per cent of travellers are from… Read full this story
- Historical Data shows vaccines are not what saved us
- The health hazards of space travel
- International Tech Travel: Stay Charged, Connected on the Go
- Clinton v. Trump: Where they stand on 7 top tech issues
- Lam: why I couldn't pass up a spot at the World Cup
- Doctors continue to push untested “combination vaccines” even though they’re killing our children
- Top Beauty Instagrammer Contest Official Rules
- Swine Flu: Top 20 Questions and Answers
- Citizens of Italy unleash mass protests against mandatory vaccination law
- France Just Made Childhood Vaccinations Mandatory—Should The U.S. Follow?
2,409 Vaccinated Travel Passes issued for entry to S'pore from 8 countries, UK tops the chart have 283 words, post on mothership.sg at October 30, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.