Việt Nam reports 9,706 new cases of COVID-19 on Saturday, including 24 imported cases and 9,682 local cases. The local cases are in HCM City (4,046), Bình Dương (3,629), Đồng Nai (996), Long An (193), Bình Phước (147), An Giang (117), Kiên Giang (91), Tiền Giang (81), Hà Nam (66), Cần Thơ (48), Sóc Trăng (42), Tây Ninh (41), Bình Định (39), Khánh Hòa (25), Bến Tre (13), Ninh Thuận (13), Đà Nẵng (11), Phú Yên (10), Đắk Lắk (9), Bình Thuận (9), Quảng Bình (8 ), Quảng Trị (7), Đồng Tháp (6), Đắk Nông (6), Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu (4), Nghệ An (4), Bạc Liêu (4), Cà Mau (4), Hà Nội (4), Vĩnh Long (3), Quảng Ngãi (2), Thanh Hóa (2), Trà Vinh (1), Thừa Thiên Huế (1). Among these, there are 4,377 cases detected in the community.
- Viet Nam-EU dialogue discusses challenges to doing business in Viet Nam
- Viet Nam surpass 500,000 '.vn' domain names
- MOH, WHO unveil new Viet Nam office for global health affairs
- Viet Nam’s fruit and vegetable export value falls in 11 months
- Nikkei Says Canon Plans New Printer Factory in Viet Nam
- Adhesive firm Henkel opens new technical centre in Viet Nam
- Việt Nam making strides in workers' rights
- Exposure to secondhand smoke drops in Việt Nam: new report
- Việt Nam-EU dialogue discusses challenges to doing business in Việt Nam
- New dyke protects river bank residents
Việt Nam reports 9,706 new cases of COVID-19 on Saturday have 226 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 25, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.