Grant Shapps discusses introduction of ‘simpler’ travel system Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top Royal stories again. SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Families with October half term holidays booked in Turkey have been given good news as the destination is off the red list. The changes will take effect from September 22 at 4am. Related articles Price hike: ‘£3,457 for seven nights’ – UK needs to ‘start behaving’ Campers' camping tips for autumn trip – 'strip down to just underwear’ READ MORE The top countries for British expats to retire in The red list has been cut with popular British tourist destinations such as Turkey now free from quarantine restrictions. Turkey has long complained of its inclusion on the red list as the country moves ahead with its vaccination programme. The Maldives and Pakistan are also off the red list with travellers from those countries no longer required to quarantine. Passengers travelling from these red list countries have… Read full this story
- There’s a big catch about travel insurance most Aussies don’t know
- Israeli Government Says It Will Punish Airbnb for Removing Listings in West Bank Settlements [Updated]
- El-Zakzaky: Kaduna govt should have appealed ruling, not set new conditions — Falana
- ‘If El-Zakzaky is allowed to go to India, we can’t prevent him from travelling to Iran’
- Trump travel ban: What does this ruling mean?
- WHIP LIST: Who's in and out in the 2020 race
- Is cell phone radiation actually dangerous? We asked some experts
- Vietnam’s visa policy needs relaxing to attract more tourists: experts
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ review
- MTV VMAs winners: Cardi B puts on a VERY daring display in plunging red dress as she bags the Best Hip Hop Video gong... and Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande and Billie Eilish also pick up awards
Travel rules experts react: Eight countries removed from red list after Shapps update have 334 words, post on www.express.co.uk at September 17, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.