Sophie Wessex attends 2021 Chelsea Flower Show Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top Royal stories again. SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Sophie Countess of Wessex wore a white dress from Victoria Beckham as she was shown around the annual show in London earlier this evening. She and her husband Prince Edward were also taken on a tour of the Queen ‘s Canopy Garden at the flower show. The Queen’s daughter Princess Anne was also in attendance and looked elegant in a pale blue floral embroidered coat dress. Related articles Prince Charles’ staff left frustrated by unusual eating habit Royal Family LIVE: Princess Eugenie gushes over Bea’s ‘new angel’ Princess Alexandra, the Queen’s cousin, was among several other royals to attend the opening day of the prestigious Chelsea Flower Show. Earlier this month, she had celebrated her granddaughter Flora Ogilvy’s marriage blessing with Timothy Vesterberg at St James’s Church in Piccadilly. The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester, as well… Read full this story
- Sophie Wessex celebrates King Harald and Queen Sonja’s birthdays
- Royal family celebrate Sophie Wessex's 54th birthday – see the gorgeous photo
- Sophie Wessex recycles a seriously eye-catching stripe skirt by Gabriela Hearst
- Why Sophie Wessex and Prince Edward DIDN'T kiss publicly on their wedding day
- Clare Balding admits she was nervous about meeting Princess Anne to receive her OBE
- Victoria Beckham just brought back Sophie Wessex's favourite dress
- As the Queen follows Camilla's example by banning fur from her wardrobe, will Kate Middleton ditch her trimmed hats and Princess Anne forsake her vintage pieces?
- The Queen is joined at church in Balmoral by these two royal siblings
- Royal Ascot 2019 – Kate and Zara Tindall roar with laughter as royals join The Queen at Royal Ascot
- Queen protected by new anti-terror barriers at Sandringham that could stop a truck
Sophie Wessex and Princess Anne make Queen proud by standing in for her at treasured event have 338 words, post on www.express.co.uk at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.