The three candidates on California’s gubernatorial recall ballot who have been known to espouse QAnon conspiracy theories or slogans collectively received 11,619 votes in early ballot return data released shortly after polls closed on election night. Rhonda Furin, Sarah Stephens and Nickolas Wildstar have each been identified by The Sacramento Bee as candidates who expressed support for QAnon in the past. Media Matters for America, a left-leaning nonprofit, also identified Furin, Stephens and Wildstar as QAnon supporters in a roundup earlier this summer assessing the role of QAnon in active gubernatorial races across the U.S. As of 9:08 p.m.on Tuesday, Furin received 2,614 votes, Stephens received 6,790 votes and Wildstar received 2,215 votes, according to unofficial and partial election results released by the California secretary of state’s office. Each of these numbers is expected to change as election officials across California continue counting votes. Several media outlets called the race for sitting Governor Gavin Newsom shortly before 9 p.m. on Tuesday. The projection means Newsom will remain in office through the remainder of his term. Speaking during a virtual event with Cameron Sadeghi of the software company Good Party shortly before the election was called for Newsom, Wildstar said he… Read full this story
- Putin-led Russian World Cup vote win investigated 8 years on
- First class degree in election fraud: Undergraduate's tweet boasting she'll vote twice exposes our lax voting system - as Labour's far-left followers tell activists to 'vote often'
- Michigan should pass National Popular Vote
- Day Kamikaze Nigel Farage got too big for his boots: HENRY DEEDES sees the Brexit Party leader in a menacing mood
- Bulldogs pushing fan engagement, support for Hutson and basketball program
- Examining Anthony Rendon as potential extension candidate
- Trump declares 'hate has no place in our country,' as Dems demand recall of Congress
- The Latest: Russia votes yes, NKorea no to American Cup bid
- Johns Creek Elections Guide 2019: Candidates Talk City Problems
- Candid Coaches: Which player would you most want to add to your own roster for the 2018-19 season?
QAnon supporting candidates got more than 11K votes in California recall have 328 words, post on www.newsweek.com at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.