Getty Images I didn’t think it could happen, but the Ravens ‘ first trip to Las Vegas somehow ended up exactly like mine: They got up big to start and then they lost everything. In what was arguably the craziest game of Week 1, the Ravens got up big — they led 14-0 at one point — and then they lost the game. It’s fitting that this game was in Vegas, because the game was crazier than someone going on a three-night drunken bender on the strip. In the final four minutes alone, there were three different scoring plays, including two field goals in the final 37 seconds. One thing that added some spice to the game was the introduction of the Peyton and Eli Manning simulcast on ESPN2. I’m not sure if I’m supposed to be praising other networks here, but I’m going to do it anyway: The Manning feed was awesome. Not only did the two brothers hilariously dissect the game, but we also got some unexpected twists like Travis Kelce cussing on national television and Russell Wilson watching in horror at Derek Carr throwing a goal line interception in overtime. I mean, let’s be honest, no one… Read full this story
- NFL Week 11 practice squad power rankings: Checking in on Robert Davis, Marcell Ateman and more alumni
- Everything you need to know about NFL Week 11: Key games with playoff implications, stats that stand out
- 2019 NFL practice squad power rankings: Redskins' Robert Davis is the practice squad Julio Jones; Keelan Doss called up
- Pete Prisco's NFL Week 11 picks: Steelers upset Browns for fifth straight win, Chargers stun Chiefs in Mexico
- NFL Week 11 odds, picks: Chiefs suffer another upset loss, Fitzmagic continues as Miami extends winning streak
- Pete Prisco's NFL Week 11 picks: Chargers stun Chiefs in Mexico, Ravens and Lamar Jackson win thriller
- NFL Week 11 QB Power Rankings: Is Jimmy Garoppolo a liability for a 49ers team that is Super Bowl caliber?
- NFL Week 11 odds, picks: Bears upset Rams on Sunday night, Chiefs cover vs. Chargers in Mexico City
- NFL Week 11 odds, picks: Eagles upset Patriots in Super Bowl rematch, Ravens beat Texans
- NFL Week 11 Picks Against the Spread: Vikings stomp Broncos, Raiders beat Bengals by 20 points
NFL Week 2 picks plus Prisco's Power Rankings and one crazy stat in the Raiders' wild win over the Ravens have 362 words, post on www.cbssports.com at September 14, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.