The long-awaited world premiere for the latest James Bond flick 'No Time To Die' kicked off in London on Tuesday night as movie stars and members of the Royal family walk the red carpet. Daniel Craig, Tess Daly and Ana de Armas were some of the many A-listers who joined the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge as they celebrated the latest instalment of the classic British franchise. The film is the 25th in the long-running series and is Craig's last outing as 007. 53-year-old Craig looked secret agent suave at the Royal Albert Hall premiere, arriving in a dark pink suede dinner jacket, but it was hit stunning co-stars that stole the show. Let's take a look at the hottest looks from the James Bond Premiere… The Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton brought plenty of royal glamour to the red carpet as she glittered in gold alongside the Duke of Sussex. Kate looked every inch the princess wearing a stunning gold Jenny Packham dress embellished with beads with a dramatic cape. The Duchess wore her hair in a relaxed up-do and paired the spotlight-stealing dress with bold, dangling earrings and her signature natural makeup. Her look was complemented by her… Read full this story
- Kate Middleton holds tarantula called Charlotte while nervous Wills watches on
- Next James Bond: Regé-Jean Page backed to replace Daniel Craig as 007 by Bridgerton star
- Kimberley Walsh surprises by copying Kate Middleton - photo
- Kate Middleton and Sophie Wessex's 'naughty' friendship - secret formula and 'Meghan snub'
- Queen's jewellery Kate Middleton has worn - £60million necklace and wedding tiara
- Kate Middleton set to make 'high end' fashion statement at Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 'Should be misfit': Kate Middleton's body language with Zara - 'contrasting personalities'
- Kate Middleton's 'secret formula' used in public was 'learned' from royal, expert says
- Kate Middleton influences 2022’s 'stand out' trainers - 'always looks super glamorous'
- Kate’s ‘secret formula’ for success copied from another senior royal - new analysis
James Bond premiere's dazzling looks from Kate Middleton to Kimberley Garner have 324 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at September 28, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.