Janella Salvador with baby Jude "I didn't have to study it to be one. My mother's instinct just came naturally," declared actress Janella Salvador, who recently returned to show biz after giving birth to Jude Trevor, her first son with partner Markus Patterson. "Motherhood has changed my perspective in life. I'm super hands-on with Jude. If I can do it, I want to be the one to do it for him. I want everything to have my personal touch because I'm very OC (obsessive-compulsive or overanxious)," said the 23-year-old. "When it came to choosing his godparents, I personally called all of them. I told them that they should be able to leave a mark in Jude's life," she told reporters during a virtual meeting to promote her latest digital series "Click, Like, Share 2." Among Jude's godparents are Liza Soberano, Erich Gonzales, Kyle Echarri and Inigo Pascual. Worried Now that Janella is going back to acting, she confessed to feeling worried about having to leave Jude at home when she finally goes inside her taping bubble for a teleserye soon. "I'm feeling nervous about it. For 'Click, Like and Share,' I only had to shoot for one whole day, and… Read full this story
- Balika Vadhu actress Mahhi Vij doesn’t mind dark circles as motherhood takes priority
- Ashley Graham talks racial injustice and motherhood: 'This is not a time to be silent'
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are 'getting along better' just in time for their daughter Shiloh's 14th birthday which will be celebrated with a cake
- COVID-19 Positive Actress Ishika Borah Getting Suicidal Thoughts In Hospital!
- Would you be brave enough to show the world your cellulite? Actress Nadia Sawalha did – in a bold bid to break the ultimate body taboo – and she now asks: when will women abandon the tyranny of unattainably perfect skin?
- Alia Bhatt And Family Give House Help A ‘Dream Birthday' Surprise
- Bryce Dallas Howard Thinks You Can Do Better Than Watching
- Members Of Last Spring’s Caravan Are Now In Mexico To Help With The Newest One
- Rupert Grint joins his former Harry Potter co-stars in slamming JK Rowling for 'transphobia' while actress who played Hermione on stage deletes tweet backing the author
- "I'm Not Settling for Lip Service": Janelle Monae, Jennifer Aniston, Zendaya, Reese Witherspoon, Helena Bonham Carter, Rose Byrne and the Drama Actress Roundtable
How motherhood helped Janella Salvador become a better actress have 411 words, post on entertainment.inquirer.net at September 27, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.